Who We Help
If dependable money management will make your life easier, more pleasant, and more secure … we’ll help you.
- Change of personal status
- You’re newly divorced, have lost a loved one, or have been appointed a legal guardian or trustee of an estate. Perhaps you’ve never handled money chores before, you don’t have the time, or you’re not comfortable going it on your own.
- Self-employed or running a small business
- You need help with budgeting, preparing estimates, invoicing, paying vendors, collecting receivables, organizing tax records, mail screening, insurance shopping, etc.
- Medical bills and insurance claims piling up
- You need assistance with insurance forms, medical payments, record keeping and more. Perhaps you need help shopping for the best insurance policies as well.
- Life has become a lot busier
- New baby, new job, medical treatments, moving to a new home, raising an active family — financial chores keep getting left on the back burner and you need help getting organized and catching up.
- Need help listing your assets
- You need to know what you own, where your assets are located and what your liabilities are. We can set up a program — on computer, on paper, or both — so this information will be accurate and up-to-date.
- Special projects for which there is no time or know-how
- Shopping for a car loan? Need your insurance policies reviewed? Refinancing a home? Negotiating with creditors? We could all use experienced assistance when these situations arise.
- More mail than you know what to do with
- You need to get it organized. Separate junk from what’s important. Respond to correspondence that requires further attention.
- It’s time to get it on computer
- Whether it’s banking on line, listing assets, bill payment — we’ll set up Quicken and whatever other programs will work best for you and teach you as little or as much as you want to know.